Sunday, February 1, 2009

OnlyHalfCrazy Gumbo LIVE Tuesday Feb 3rd 5-6pm



I Love Second Life™!!! I have had the most fun discovering new to me Performing Artists for the Cafe Du Monde!

May I present OnlyHalfCrazy Gumbo! I found her in the events the name, Gumbo, is what drew me to the venue where she was singing. Of course it was one where the landing zone is so far away from the actual event you want to pull your hair out, but fortunately for me SHE WAS LIVE on the parcel and she was great!! So I persevered! So without further ado a bit about her from her bio.

OnlyHalfCrazy Gumbo has been singing most of her life. Her genre of specialty varies from Classic Rock to Country. She uses tracks for her shows here in Second Life, but at the age of 14 she picked up a guitar and was taught some chords by her father and she has been singing and playing ever since.

She has a sultry, breathtaking voice that brings the songs she sings alive. She sings with heart, soul and her very own style. Recently OnlyHalfCrazy moved to Tennessee somewhere near Nashville.

She adds humour to her shows through her patter, and through her sidekick Heckova Hamster, although he is noticibly absent from ballroom gigs.


I will protect her hamster from the NOLA gators with my life!

Hope to see you in the Quarter on Tuesday, Feb 3rd 5-6pm SLT
Cafe Du Monde

1 comment:

  1. Very nice article, Thanks for sharing.

    Contact now to get FREE demo!
    Mob:8287843720

    IVR Number in Varanasi

    ReplyDelete